Venice Walking Tour
Discover Venice walking through the most interesting places in the city. English speaking and funny guide.
Many people are amazed of how Venice looks in every picture, every post, every post-card. But true travelers know that there's more than that. To discover Venice for what It really is, you need a local friend to guide you through the maze-like city that everyone adores.
Iconic Places You Will See
- Rialto bridge and Rialto Market area;
- Campo San Polo Square (the biggest square since St.Mark Square);
- Campo Santa Margherita: place characterized by its untouched Venetianity: small shops, restaurants, a tiny fish market.
Special Offer: Hidden
Fashion Shopping In Venice
For those who want to go shopping like a local. Far from being just a tour of the local shop: unique fashion spots with a fashion advisor.
The narrow streets of Venice have hidden its beautiful and refined secret stores: a tiny “bottega” of a jeweler, a boutique of artistic perfumery, a vintage store… they can be more luxurious or casual up to your preferences. Our personal shopper will guide you in selecting the perfect route for you.
What You Will Discover
- Campo Santo Stefano and surroundings;
- Local and artisans shops (unique);
- Venetian fashion style and trends.